15 de maio de 2010

Brigitte Zaczek














 


Born in Vienna, I began my studies of the classical guitar at the age of ten with my aunt Luise Walker.
Master classes with Andrés Segovia and Alirio Diaz in Spain, Italy and Venezuela contributed significantly to my education.
In addition to teaching, which I love, my main interest has been the repertoire and playing techniques of historical plucked instruments for several years .
After an intensive study of the lute music of the 17th and 18th centuries (especially the Baroque lute and archlute), I have mainly worked on the guitar repertory of the 19th century during the last years - with its stylistic questions and the technical challenge of playing original instruments of the first half of the 19th century.
The original instruments in my collection from Vienna, Cremona, Naples, Paris, London and Spain were built by masters such as Staufer, Riess, Enzensperger, Fabricatore, Rhoudloff, Lacote, Panormo, Lorca and M. Ramirez.

Jan Kubelik plays "Zephyr" by Hubay